DICK JR AND THE VOLUNTEERS
Released November 22, 2019
Produced by Jason Manns - Mixed by Zackary Darling
FRONT COVER ART CREATED BY : HATCH SHOW PRINT
ALBUM DESIGN AND LAYOUT BY: JANETTE BAKER
PHOTOS BY: FARRAH AVIVA MARK EVANS AND RICHARD SPEIGHT, JR.
1. 24 Hours a Day (Written by Scott Taylor and Brian Henneman)
2. Raspberry Beret (Prince Rogers Nelson)
3. Jackson (Written by Billy Ed Wheeler and Jerry Leiber)
4. Me and Paul (Written by Willie Nelson)
5. Living at Night (Written by Paul Kirby)
6. Cautionary Fairytale (Written by Rob Benedict)
7. Goin' Straight (Written by Emma Fitzpatrick, Richard Speight, JR. and Zachary Ross)
8. In the Pines (Written by Huddie Ledbetter)
Richard Speight, JR. - Lead Vocals
Zachary Ross - Guitars, Dobra
Rob Humphreys - Drums, Coffee Mugs
Cooper Appelt - Bass
Billy Moran - Guitars
Emma Fitzpatrick - Vocals
Ben Peeler - Pedal Steel, Lap Steel, Banjo
Molly Rogers - Vocals, Fiddle, Viola
Jason Manns - Vocals
Rob Benedict - Vocals
HATCH SHOW PRINT
From a handbill for the reverend brother of Harriet Beecher Stowe, to the cover of The Dance And How To Do It, Nashville's Hatch Show Print had produced iconic woodblock print images for headliner from Johnny Cash to Jason Isbell for 140 years.
A favorite stop on the Creation bus tour hosted by Richard and his father, Hatch can be found in the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum building.
ALBUM LAUNCH PARTY
LA’s Roxy Theatre is a rock ‘n’ roll icon. Opening in September 1973 with a three night residency by Neil Young, this Sunset Strip venue was the venue for the concert scenes in Ramone’s Rock ‘n’ Roll High School (1978) and the original live performances of The Rocky Horrow Show in 1974. Notable albums recorded here include releases by Linda Ronstadt, Patti Smith and Warren Zevon, plus 9 tracks from Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band’s Live/1975-1985 release.